Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's been a while...

Since I last posted a lot has happened.

Black Friday came and changed everything.

I had dropped out of the SNE race well before April 15th, which I suppose is for the better, in a totally results oriented way.

I will continue to update this periodically and I will continue to play online poker wherever it is offered but I think this is the catalyst for finally moving away from playing poker for a living to something else.

I have taking several shots at making successful websites and have never gotten very far, but I have stronger motivation than ever. So, look for me blogging at Online Poker for Beginners, my new project. Let me know what you think of it and how useful it would be for a beginner. Obviously, I have a lot of content to build ahead of me, but even now I think my guide is better than 99% of poker sites aimed at beginners and losing players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment