Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lots of cool stuff today

First of all, I am both still doing well on the VPP pace front, and have only 13k VPPs to go to get to a complete month, which is great, but more importantly I am now only down 700bbs on the year, so maybe I am playing better poker. Only time will tell.

Secondly, here's some fun hands I posted on 2+2 the other day. Winning 650bb pots at 600nl feels pretty great, especially since the last time I was in a pot that size was in March.

Third, I just bet on my first prop bet this morning. Marshall000 is betting that he can play 600k hands of 100nl fullring in a month and have a winrate >0. I put $900 down at 3:1, so nothing too big, but this should be fun and hopefully profitable. It looks like we need some more action on this to get it to go off and I obviously think that this is a +EV bet, so if anyone is interested, the minimum bet is 300 and you can go check out the thread.

Fourth, sometime soon I'm going to fill up the sidebar with some useful information, maybe make a post explaining SNE as I'm not sure everyone who comes across this blog will really understand it in depth, change the poll, and other housekeeping type stuff. Come back soon!

VPP COUNT 70406

0 comments:

Post a Comment