Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tilttttttt

The Pokertars client froze up on me and I could hear all the action going down but could do nothing. Control came back after I had used my time banks on 75% of my tables. I wasn't in the middle of any big hands or anything but nothing tilts me more in online poker than connection and software issues. Oh well, I have already banged out nearly 3k VPPS and definitely have at least 2 more hours of play in me for tonight.

Also, PSA to fellow NL grinders, please please start games if you look at the lobby and see that there are no open seats at tables with more than 1 player. I do my best to start games but once I get a ton of tables running I can no longer play HU. When the lobby is that heavily waitlisted and all incoming players are forced to your single running game, you usually get a fish to come within 5 minutes, if not sooner.

VPP COUNT: 47031

0 comments:

Post a Comment