Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pokerstars is Broken

The games themselves are running OK, once you get in them, but the lobby and waitlists are all messed up for me and the waitlists aren't popping up until there's only 10 seconds left to confirm and all in all it's a bit of a clusterfuck. So, I get to postpone today's session after getting a few hundred VPP's. As long as this gets fixed in the next few hours, and Pokerstars is a great site and is good about this kind of stuff, I should be able to at least put in a pace day. And then tomorrow I'm going to hit Supernova / 100k VPP's!

On the negative side, I forgot that when I restart Holdem Manager it reverts back to dollar graphs instead of BB graphs, so I accidentally looked at my results. Down 10k on the month. About what I expected, but it still stings nonetheless. When my results are broken down by stake, there isn't a clear picture of what I should do. I am winning at 100nl and 400nl and losing at 200nl and 600nl. None of the sample sizes are that large unfortunately and while my EV adjusted results have me losing 5k, that only tells one small part of the picture and either way, I am not going to be a losing player to get SNE. Even further complicating things is that when I filter for the time since I cut down tables (even smaller sample size, I know)from 24 to the 14-20 range, I have won 2500 in EV, but am still losing at 200nl. WTF? So, for today and tomorrow at least I am going to continue cranking at MSNL and then I will reevaluate. Not really sure what I am learning towards but for sure, if I can't up my game while staying on pace, I'll just have to cut my goal to 800k VPP's. I'll post a graph at the end of tomorrow for everyone to laugh at.

VPP COUNT: 93815

0 comments:

Post a Comment